11 Others: right-click toolbox
Displaying 1-2 of 2 result(s).
» Toni Franklin » May 29, 2018 5:33:56 PM +07 » 0

Hi,

I am working with C8.5 for over a year and still dont get how you live with this:
every minute or so, I happen to have my curser somewhere at the right border of the screen and want to switch back to the normal cursor, which I usually do by right-clicking once.
but as the little dropdown toolbox is just all 10 or so tools in one line, anytime I am in the right 1/5 of the screen the toolbox does not have standard curser at that point of the screen.
I used to use this feature so intuitivly, that I barely notice the mistake (fe. piking cut tool instead of normal cursor) and cut up stuff and have to redo, etc.
sorry it seems a bit detailed, but it actually makes me wish to have back my C5 toolbox in two rows back every two minutes, as I use this feature alot.
is there a way to rearrange that toolbox?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=115372
Video content agency

Thanks!

» Lacy Rivers » March 11, 2019 1:54:20 PM +07 » 0

On the others of the elevens to the really good conditions of the toolbox have parts of the locally present from the barely notice. When the curses will also be done to come on the best assignment writing services company then only crises have to choose their way.

22 guest(s) and 0 active member(s)

In the past 15 minutes
0 anonymous member(s)

locked topic Locked topic
sticky topic Sticky topic
global topic Global topic

Board Statistics

Total Post: 607
Total Responses: 722
Total members: 1968
Visitors today: 488

Concact Us