Applying Colour Ramps
Displaying 1-10 of 10 result(s).
Applying Colour Ramps
» MRC Admin » February 2, 2015 2:34:25 PM +07 » 0

Sometimes it seems difficult to apply colour ramps.  This is the response of the software deevloper
the problem is that the properties settings are quite sensitive to the order you do things. If you do the following in the order listed you should be okay:

1. Open properties window and select colour ramp tab, but with the option "use standard style" selected (which means single colour)
  2. Select layer to be edited (if this layer is already selected then select a different layer and then come back to selecting the required layer).
  3. Drop down list of attributes should be visible - select which to use to define colour ramp
  4. Click the button to update the colours in the colour ramp ("Update Colour Ramp" - change settings accordingly, i.e. select no.of steps, select start and end colours (don't forget to hit the evaluate button after this before applying colour ramp)
  5. Finally click the option to switch from use standard style to use colour ramp (check that the layer is not set to 100% transparent - some shapefiles are in the default view and this will mean you won't see the changes applied)
  6. Sometimes you may need to pan the map view slightly to refresh the map and implement changes.
Applying Colour Ramps
» Metro Metro » December 28, 2017 4:46:57 PM +07 » 0

Clinical go through me data improvement strategy becomes about the key essential for you to medical-related companies. It becomes the basis for establishing proper standard medical-related institution which could provide outstanding quality health care or specialized medical services. <b><a href="http://www.urbanhomeimprovement.com">www.urbanhomeimprovement.com</a></b> <br> <br>

Applying Colour Ramps
» Metro Metro » December 28, 2017 4:47:18 PM +07 » 0

Clinical go through me data improvement strategy becomes about the key essential for you to medical-related companies. It becomes the basis for establishing proper standard medical-related institution which could provide outstanding quality health care or specialized medical services.[url=http://www.urbanhomeimprovement.com]www.urbanhomeimprovement.com[/url]

Applying Colour Ramps
» Metro Metro » December 28, 2017 4:47:45 PM +07 » 0

Clinical go through me data improvement strategy becomes about the key essential for you to medical-related companies. It becomes the basis for establishing proper standard medical-related institution which could provide outstanding quality health care or specialized medical services. www.urbanhomeimprovement.com

Applying Colour Ramps
» corporate films » April 22, 2018 11:57:22 PM +07 » 0

Hi guys,

There could be several reasons for it. 

Open properties window and select colour ramp tab, but with the option "use standard style" selected (which means single colour)
Select layer to be edited (if this layer is already selected then select a different layer and then come back to selecting the required layer).

Read more [URL=http://www.corporatefilmsmumbai.com]animated video explainer[/URL] for examples

Applying Colour Ramps
» Hasso Kehrl » May 4, 2018 9:33:58 AM +07 » 0

Thanks for your tutorial! Sometimes it seems difficult to apply color ramps!

run 3 │192.168.0.1

Applying Colour Ramps
» ethen hunt » May 5, 2018 10:05:56 AM +07 » 0

First off, let me say how much I appreciate this question. I have seen so many example of inappropriate colour palettes applied to digital elevation models that it's good to see that people are thinking about this. There are some really good answers here too, but here is my opinion. I doubt that there is a universally good palette but rather a group of palettes that are appropriate for rendering elevation under different terrain and under different landscape scales. Another factor to consider is if you are planning on hillshading the DEM as well

Video explanation Corporate Film Makers

Applying Colour Ramps
» Steven Steven » May 14, 2018 1:48:02 PM +07 » 0

Great Thanks for the informative tutorials

Forskolin Fuel

Dianabol 

Applying Colour Ramps
» ian mugoya » June 13, 2018 2:04:45 PM +07 » 0

Not to jinx anything, but i am pretty sure this varies depending with the software one uses.  I have come across this several instances while working, like Windows operating systems and specifications.

Ian Mugoya

Associate

https://www.bestlawyers.com/lawyers/david-a-malson-jr/113257

Applying Colour Ramps
» lucie garnier » July 4, 2018 7:01:02 PM +07 » 0

Hi, this tutorial helped me a lot, thank you so much.

Lucie - netref.eu . . .

21 guest(s) and 0 active member(s)

In the past 15 minutes
0 anonymous member(s)

locked topic Locked topic
sticky topic Sticky topic
global topic Global topic

Board Statistics

Total Post: 561
Total Responses: 526
Total members: 1671
Visitors today: 93